[Reader-list] Please endorse letter urging govt to support High Court order on S.377

Chandni Parekh chandni.parekh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 22:43:44 IST 2009

http://psychologynews.posterous.com/please-endorse-letter-urging-govt-to-support

Excerpts from Pramada Menon's mail:

Dear friend, colleague and comrade,

We write to you as a *coalition* of groups and activists working on women's
rights, child rights, right to health, human rights, sexual rights and
rights of LGBT persons.

This rights-affirming Delhi High Court judgement has been *challenged in the
Supreme Court* by an astrologer, Mr. Kaushal.

We are writing to ask you to endorse the attached letter that we will be
submitting to the government when we meet with them.

We are currently setting up appointments with Union Ministers for this week
(15 to 17th) so request you to *send in your endorsements as soon as you
read this*. *T*his signature campaign is currently limited to organisations
and individuals working and living in India.