[Reader-list] Savita bhabhi: why did Indian govt. ban her?

Javed javedmasoo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 09:43:42 IST 2009

I agree with Sukanya. What this Savita bhabi site shows is exactly
what appears in the erotic chapbooks sold on footpaths in Hindi and
other languages - I remember some school friends reading them between
the covers of textbooks. Such literature has existed all this while
and the govt. never bans it.

But Sukanya's admission that pornography exists and its a sign of
healthy society - I am sure the gender activists will not agree. Why
should men see the female body only as a thing of desire and lust. I
am sure women don't always want their bodies to be treated like that.
I remember once reading a story by a woman who wanted her big breasts
to be cut off by surgery as men always used to ogle at them or press
them in a crowd. I sometime wonder if there's something wrong with
biology/nature?