[Reader-list] On Nandan Nilekani and democracy.

Patrice Riemens patrice at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 15 17:17:37 IST 2009

Dear Zainab, Taha and others,

Nandan Nilekani's views on democracy, once ferreted out will probably come
as no surprise, since they're likely to reflect the 'regent class'
trademark despise of the same. As a fore-taste I can always offer Alain
Minc (a kind of French NN) (in)famous quote about this subject: "Democracy
is not the Natural state of society. But the market is."

Cheers from Groningen, patrizio and Diiiinooos!

"Il n'y a de souverain que le peuple"