[Reader-list] Humanity Explored Festival Launched

Nilankur nilankur at cultureunplugged.com
Thu Jul 16 01:27:26 IST 2009

This festival intends to promote and facilitate the effort to clarify
our collective perception & action which defines us, the humanity, and
our future. We, the people, are facing the shift in our culture - it
is time to watch, explore, reflect and take action. We thank you for
sponsoring this effort and taking action by visiting this festival.
Lets contemplate 'humanness' - the prime feature of being human. Lets
listen and celebrate our collective voice through film-makers from
around the globe.

http://www.cultureunplugged.com/festival/openingFilm.php

nilankur
'frame voice. find vigor'