[Reader-list] Why Kashmir has no case for self-determination

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 08:51:29 IST 2009

Junaid ,

The problem is that many Muslims to not want to be a part of democracy
and neither a part of  a religious group which is termed a minority.

The concept of Jihad in Kashmir started with razing temples to ground
, killing of Hindus in Kashmir and it extends to state administration
as well which does not have a single Kashmiri Hindu in the council of
Ministers.

Both set of muslims in Kashmir , so called moderates or extremists ,
are doing the same job either overtly or covertly.

With 20 years gone and not a single conviction against any of the
killer of Kashmiri Hindus who were killed in thousands ........do you
call it as a liberation struggle.

Dear friend , you are doing it covertly as well with a good mix of
well written english .......coz u re a co-Muslim for them.

And for both -----Jihad is well defined in the holy text .....

Pawan

The so called liberation struggle in Kashmir is nothing but