[Reader-list] Donation of CD players for Visually Challenged in Hyderabad

Chintan chintangirishmodi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 01:35:25 IST 2009

 From
http://fundacause.posterous.com/donation-of-cd-players-for-the-visually-impai

 Donation of CD Players for the Visually Impaired - Andhra Pradesh
<http://fundacause.posterous.com/donation-of-cd-players-for-the-visually-impai>
>From norisastry at yahoo.com
July 18, 2009
Subject: Needed Sponsors to donate CD players to 300 blind students in
colleges in AP.

Needed Sponsors to donate Rs 4.0 lakhs to buy 300 CD players for blind
students in colleges, who cant use talking books available to them. Donation
is exempt from Income tax .

If you give a CD player to a blind student, he can get not only BA degree,
but also a job. Samrita Trust donated talking books to 30 colleges in AP
with 500 blind students. Samrita Trust also donated 200 CD players to the
colleges, But 300 blind students dont have them.
Each CD player costs Rs 1300 only.

Name: AVM(Retd)N.S. Sastry, Managing Trustee

Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradfesh.

Email 1: norisastry at yahoo.com<http://us.mc544.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=norisastry%40yahoo.com>

Email 2: nssastry at samritatrust.org<http://us.mc544.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=nssastry%40samritatrust.org>

Phone: +919908208996

About Me: I am a retired Air Force officer. I founded SAMRITA TRUST to help
blind students for their education. TEN more like minded persons help the
Trust as volunteers.