[Reader-list] Needed: Research Projects for Undergraduates in Bombay

Chintan chintangirishmodi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 15:15:04 IST 2009

Do write to Khaliq if you can help.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Khaliq Parkar <khaliq.parkar at gmail.com>
Date: Jul 21, 2009 12:17 PM
Subject: Needed: Research Projects for Undergrads

As you may know, I am teaching at Wilson College. I am also handling a
centre which promotes co-curricular and extra-curricular research activities
among students.

We are tying up with different departments in the college so that the
students have some background in research work when they graduate. If you
are aware of any organization that is doing social research, market
research, surveys, field-work on *any topic or issue*, could you please pass
on their contact? At one level we want our students to participate in
ongoing field-work, and we also would like to tie up with NGOs, research
institutions, colleges, think tanks etc to design projects with
participation of the students.
If you think any of them fit the bill, do let me know. For practical
purposes, we are looking at projects and organizations within the city of
Mumbai.

Regards,

Khaliq Parkar
Co-ordinator,