[Reader-list] Reply to Rajen's Concerns

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 00:15:57 IST 2009

Dear Mr Qadar,
               Each one of us is entitled to have his views/beliefs the way we want to keep up.Certain Inquiries are known to be farce but somewhere there has to be an end to the controversies.Some even didn't have faith even in the Supreme Court verdict on Parliament attack accused even disputing the legal process.Differing with the Reports/Inquiries is a matter of individual opinion,even the judges of the SC differ with each other for the same facts of the case, but making farce of each and everything not suitable to the individuals is another thing.In a democracy everyone is entitled to have his views/opinion and to profess the same as well.
Once I had a bet with one of my friends and he lost but would not agree on any proof given by me. He said he would lose only when he accepts the proofs given by me and he would never accept anything so he had never lost any bet.Mr Kadar and Mr Rajen can keep their views/opinion and I see a similarity on the anology given.None would ever lose.
Regards,

(A.K.MALIK)