[Reader-list] Press Release of KPSS(Pandits still based in Kashmir)

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 11:29:54 IST 2009

Sonia ,

I am actually failing to understand what is the loose end . Has the
"jihad" made Kashmiri's forget humanity.

Why is it that without finding who the criminal was , and on
provocation of separatists , come out on streets with their 'ragda'
drama and the same scoiety remains silent when a young woman is being
murdered and a 3 year old boy is being murdered by Jihadi and
separatists.

Humanity is dead in Kashmir ..So sad....

Pawan