[Reader-list] Deliberately Suppressed News

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 16:30:51 IST 2009

Dear Murali,

Kindly attribute the source of information. Especially, this bit: BUT SCHOOL
MANAGEMENT AND THE HINDU STUDENTS RESISTED IT APPREHENDING THAT IT WILL
CREATE A VIRTUAL MOSQUE INSIDE THE SCHOOL.Consequently, the furious Muslim
students made objection against Saraswati Puja in the school and the school
management has been compelled to stop Saraswati puja last year in the
school.

with regards
anupam