[Reader-list] The Ladakh confluence

Chintan chintangirishmodi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:47:26 IST 2009

http://theconfluence.in/

The Ladakh Confluence is a labour of love, put together by a bunch of
experienced professionals committed to making a dream come true. Some of us
are 9-to-9ers, some freelance, some are in the process of leaving their jobs
and others are just about starting their own companies.

We live in different places and bring different skills to the table, but all
of us love music, the Earth and a better way. The Ladakh Confluence is our
chance to find new solutions to old issues, to help Ladakh find a
sustainable way forward while preserving its ancient culture and tradition,
to bring artists, musicians, intelligent minds and beautiful spirits
together in a creative way, to merge energies and move feet.

Join us in our collective effort – buy a ticket, play a song, share an art
or a skill, donate funds, time, energy, love, wisdom and hot tea. See you at
the Confluence!

Call for Artists and Musicians here
http://theconfluence.in/2009/07/re-opening-call-to-artists-musicians/