[Reader-list] Fw: [Citizen-Mumbai] Urgent Action for Shadi Sadr's Release

kabi cubby sherman cubbykabi at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 14:18:33 IST 2009

please circulate widely.

 kabi

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Kamayani <kamayni at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009 1:04:33 PM
Subject: [Citizen-Mumbai] Urgent Action for Shadi Sadr's Release

> [...]
>                    Geneva
>CH-1211, Geneva 10
>Switzerland
>Fax: +41 22
>                    917 9006
>See model questionnaire here: http://www.unhchr.ch/html/menu6/2/fs26.htm#A5
>
>The
>                    Special Rapporteur on Violence against
>                    Women
>OHCHR-UNOG
>8-14 Avenue de la Paix
>CH-1211,
>                    Geneva 10
>Switzerland
>Fax: +41 22 917 9006
>E-mail:
> urgent-action at ohchr.org
>Leader of the
>                    Islamic Republic
>Ayatollah Sayed Ali Khamenei
>The
>                    Office of the Supreme Leader
>Islamic Republic Street, end
>                    of Shahid Keshvar Doust Street
>Tehran, Islamic Republic
>                    of Iran
>Email: via website: http://www.leader.ir/langs/en/index.php?p=letter >                    (English)
>or http://www.leader.ir/langs/fa/index.php?p=letter >                    (Persian)
>Salutation: Your Excellency
>
>Head of the
>                    Judiciary
>Ayatollah Mahmoud Hashemi Shahroudi
>Howzeh
>                    Riyasat-e-Qoveh Qazaiyeh (Office of the Head of the
>                    Judiciary)
>Pasteur St., Vali Asr Ave., south of
>                    Serah-e-Jomhouri
>Tehran 1316814737, Islamic Republic of
>                    Iran
>Email: shahroudi at dadgostary-tehran.ir
>This
>                    e-mail address is being protected from spambots.. You need
>                    Java Script enabled to view it (In the subject line write:
>                    FAO Ayatollah Shahroudi)
>Salutation: Your
>                    Excellency
>
>And copies to:
>
>Iranian Bar
>                    Association
>No. 3, Zagros St., Argentina Sq.
>Tehran,
>                    Islamic Republic of Iran
>Fax: +98 21 8771340 or +98 21
>                    888 6425 / 26
>Email: tamas at iranbar.org
>This e-mail address
>                    is being protected from spambots. You need Java Script
>                    enabled to view it or mail at iranbar.org
>
>And the Iranian
>                    embassy in your country (NB: recommend telephoning and
>                    faxing before letter-writing)
>http://www.embassiesabroad.com/embassies-of/Iran
>

>Regards
>
>AWID
>

>See statement on
>                    AWID's web
>                    site.

>This email was sent to rodighar at wlink.com.np by contact at awid.org.
>Update Profile/Email Address |
>              Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ | Privacy Policy. Email Marketing by
You received this message as a subscriber to the cedaw4change
discussion group.

For all list information and functions, including changing
your subscription mode and options, please visit:

http://list.iwraw-ap.org/lists/info/cedaw4change

....... This list powered by http://NPOGroups.org: ...........
... Group communications and list service for nonprofits ....

--
I carry a torch in one hand
And a bucket of water in the other:

Adv  Kamayani Bali Mahabal