[Reader-list] Temples Of Mirpur

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 15:14:37 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh jee,

 for me God is within me, he is not in any temple, mosque or a church, he is
same for all, names that are addressed to God may be different depending on
the way followed to reach God.

But to use the places of worship, for realising the faith in us, is used  to
hate, create hate, instead of human good is worst crime we all humans
do.Unlike other faiths we do not have a particular day to show off our faith
in what we trust, and that is the freedom of our faith and culture and
unfortunately, followers of faith become experimental pigs to test the faith
for the clergy on these days of congregation.

Regards,
Rajen.

Rajen.