[Reader-list] Fwd: Temples Of Mirpur

Murali V murali.chalam at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 15:41:14 IST 2009

Dear Rakeshji,
It has come to a stage where the vote bank politics has taken over and the
majority are on the receiving end thanks to the pseudo-secular agenda. All
have been brainwashed to forget history. A hindu if he claims openly to be a
hindu is considered fanatic, but the rest are taken as a right.

Regards,
V Murali