[Reader-list] Immediate opening for Film-Media Editor from Mumbai or Pune

Nilankur nilankur at cultureunplugged.com
Mon Jun 1 15:02:50 IST 2009

Immediate opening for Film-Media Editor from Mumbai or Pune :

from Culture Unplugged:

about us :

http://www.cultureunplugged.com/landing.php

http://studio.cultureunplugged.com

We are looking for a Film-Media Editor with fresh eye, aesthetical
sensitivity & substantial experience in editing on Final Cut Pro suit,
to not only edit but take the conceptual direction forward and tell
stories with his/her work for informative/graphically creative and/or
narrative video production. We value flexibility, humility, openness,
freshness & speed for this opportunity. If this description fit you,
we are looking to discover you to build long-term relationship.

Responsibilities include :

Organize the project(s)

Understand Culture Unplugged voice + the direction presented and apply
to work

Assess the footage and visualize the edit based on the concept direction

Edit, finalize & cut with speed to meet the deadline

Offer alternate edits or perform modifications if need, per direction

These opportunity is in PUNE at Culture Unplugged Studio, and the
start-date is immediate. It is a part-time freelance opportunity to
begin with. Compensation is based on expertise/experience and mutual
expectations. This opportunity requires the sample of work to be sent
first. If you are interested, please send us samples of your editing
work at the following address :

Culture Unplugged Studios,

Clover Centrum

2nd floor,

245 Boat Club Road,

Pune 411001

You can email us your profile/interest at : apply at cultureunplugged.com
In respect of time, we will contact you if we find your profile/
expectation a fit. We thank you for your attention & interst.

To learn about us, please visit http://www.cultureunplugged.com/landing.php