[Reader-list] Fw: [re:] MNIC: Thanks for bringing a spectre!

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 2 13:41:02 IST 2009

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: subhrodip sengupta <sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in>
To: Taha Mehmood <2tahamehmood at googlemail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 2 June, 2009 1:08:04 PM
Subject: [re:] MNIC: Thanks for bringing a spectre!

Tahaji,
         Actually people here are out to attack each other for no reason. About questions and answers.  Well nobody here claimed to be a policy maker or even an acitvist. But one must agree that repeated mailing Spams, not a comment on anybody, again! I believe people here are sensible and do register point once and as far as retention is concerned, and their mailboxes can store mails. Why do you feel frustrated if someone asks what to do next? Going on harping the same discontment again and again amounts to trying to justify the tyranny of nation state in degree, and is some extent frustrating. Thats what I've said. What I did not care to add is that people on this list have pre-concieved notion. You and I might be aware that use of the word 'conform' is not democratic but a leftist at least a revolutionary propaganda, conform to what? Arre, who says spectres do not exist, can you falsify their existance more than u can mine?
 America's most wanted person, BIN LADEN is a spectre, after all.
Was having a bad time  ever since the frequency and variety of posting declined, albeit, the variety was widened b4 it went down with frequency of mails. Well, I have resorted to blogging, that lets us Hello each other and gives freedom which a mailing list can not afford! Hota hain, Hota hain! But less lasting than Great Indian recession.
Yeh sarkar strong hain, matlaab moti chamri se banaya hui hain, Moti matlaab impermiable. Ask questions and they will show all wastage as R&D costs. If we cannot admit our flaws, how can the politicians. Hopefully ther is another way round. The corruption, and issuance of false ID's. Again there has always been a RAW under the cabinet secretariat not subject to suditing. So this doesn't work either. What about the identity alloted by some agency,as well as personal identity? How does identity involve new rights as well. Shall the government be able to resist such prsssures?IN this list we expres our concerns, our views, and off course our studies and endeavours. I found repeated mailing a bad thing and u objected to my frustrating comments. Both are distinct stands, as the stand on issuance of MNIC and stand on terrorism, a convergance is always for a purpose.

Subhrodip.