[Reader-list] Obama's in Cairo

Monica Narula monica at sarai.net
Thu Jun 4 22:32:03 IST 2009

Despite the president's soaring speech on partnering with the world,
one foreign-policy expert sees globalization splintering the Arab
Islamic world — to the tune of an Israeli air strike, Saudi-Iranian
proxy wars, more nuclear weapons, and Obama's tough re-election battle
in 2012.

http://www.esquire.com/the-side/war-room/obama-cairo-speech-060409

Monica Narula
Raqs Media Collective