[Reader-list] Introducing the Jewish-Kashmiri Dialogue Group

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:13:39 IST 2009

Dear Shuddha jee (and all)

After reading your article, I am reminded of statements made by Dr. Manmohan
Singh and Mr. Vinod Mehta (editor, Outlook) made a few years ago:

'When you know you are getting kicked by both the Left and the Right, you
know you are on the right path.' - Manmohan ji

'The truth lies, as all other things lie, in the middle.' - Vinod ji

May be it's time our Hindutva warriors, their Islamic brethren (on the
fundamentalist side, that is) as well as the joker Left (at least the
political left in India is a joker) would do well to change their ideas and
think about the livelihoods of people and how to improve them through
struggles, rather than fighting for Hindu dharm and Islam kaum, or useless
PSU-govt.workers' strikes which don't help the common people at all.

Regards

Rakesh