[Reader-list] Urgent Warden Message

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:53:14 IST 2009

Anupam ,

You claim to be a journalist but think like what was the of Sreesanth in
Fake IPL Blog.

Pls go through the report of CNN IBN on its website . It reads...
" Hafiz Saeed , the terror mastermind behind 26/11 in Mumbai and the
Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief was released two days ago by a Lahore court for want of
evidence. In view of this, the United States has issued a travel advisory
for India and Pakistan. "

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/india-upset-over-us-advisory/94188-3.html

Atleast , though not being a journalist , i think like them .

Regards

Pawan Durani