[Reader-list] Urgent Warden Message

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 15:30:00 IST 2009

Dear Pawan,

are we arguing here to win? i have nothing against you particularly, its
this warning visitor business which makes me uncomfortable. these are
difficult times with fundamentalism from all quarters posing as a menace for
all of us. it is the seeds sown by the western imperialist which is making
them insecure because they know precisely where these threats are coming
from.

anupam