[Reader-list] [Announcements] Fwd: Remington Based Unicode Typing Tool...

Jagdeep Dangi dangijs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:45:17 IST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jagdeep Dangi <dangijs at gmail.com>
Date: Jun 4, 2009 3:16 AM
Subject: Remington Based Unicode Typing Tool...
To: ravikant at sarai.net

Jai Hind Sir,

I feel very  glad to bring your kind notice  that I have developed a
unique Hindi software under the title "Prakhar Devanagari Lipik" for
the typing in Unicode based Hindi/Sanskrit/Marathi  (Devanagari
Script) languages in Remington keyboard layout.

Yesterday the same software is launched in public domain for
demonstration, which is  coveraged by Hindi media from Mumbai. For
News coverage please visit the link below:-

http://nukkadh.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-post_28.html

http://www.hindimedia.in/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6602&Itemid=139

For demonstration of the new software please visit the link below:-

http://www.4shared.com/file/106890584/8872ed8f/DangiSoft_Prakhar_Devanagari_Lipik.html

Importance of this software:-

Earlier for typing Unicode based Devanagari matters there are only two
methods available. First is In-Script and Second is Phonetic English.
Most of the Hindi typist in our country used Remington keyboard for
typing Hindi, but for Unicode based typing there was no Remington
keyboard available. So they had to learn new typing method such as
In-Script or Phonetic, but both of them are very difficult to learn
specially for Remington keyboard users.

Special features of the new software:-

Ø      This new software is very useful for those users who are
habitual in Remington keyboard using ASCII/ISCII Fonts for typing in
Devanagari Script (Hindi, Marathi, Sanskrit etc.).

Ø      Also the matters written using this software can be searched on
net using any search engine which was not possible earlier in case of
ASCII/ISCII  font based matters.

Ø      This new software also reduces typing complexity and increases
accuracy.

http://www.4shared.com/get/106890584/8872ed8f/DangiSoft_Prakhar_Devanagari_Lipik.html

http://www.4shared.com/get/107234603/1eb7eb59/DangiSoft_Prakhar_Devanagari_Font_Parivartak.html

Thanking You