[Reader-list] Fwd: Obama Speaks In Cairo- Three Comments- [Compiled and Posted by Harsh Kapoor in other forum- fwded]

Venugopalan K M kmvenuannur at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 14:53:09 IST 2009

Here are three interesting responses to the epoch-making Cairo Speech
of Obama from representatives of secular thought from different parts
of the world .I like to apologize with Harsh for taking the liberty to
make these texts slightly abridged in view of  putting lesser demands
on the readers' time here.
Regards,
Venu.