[Reader-list] Fw: Re: i was stunned

Venugopalan K M kmvenuannur at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 13:08:15 IST 2009

Ignorance may be bliss; arrogance might be bliss as well, at least until
someone gets held up for rash assumptions on others..
However, certain manifestations of ignorance plus arrogance are better to be
left as they are; I believe that will be healthy for people on both sides of
the divide..
Feel no temptation to dispute the contents here;
but who are you to speak for the entire Hindus in India,any way?

Peace and love,
Venu.

http://venukm.blogspot.com/