[Reader-list] Hindu article

Venugopalan K M kmvenuannur at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 16:30:28 IST 2009

Dear Bipin,

I'm afraid you are abusing he commonsense of everybody here.
Why don't you dispute what is already given there  on the basis of merit and
substance?
What do you mean by Chamchas of Teesta?
And is what is so bad about Tessta and their "cottary"?

 About the Muslim citizens of  Gujarat, again you arrogate to  yourself the
privilege of paassing a judgement! Of whom at least two thousand people were
killed and over a lakh are reportedly yet to return to their homes since the
organized crimes of post-Godhra 2002, if they are not being treated as
second class citizens, are  they being treated as non-citizens?
Will you please check the truth for yourself rather than advising others to
meet your Muslim friends in other states or to meet the 'aam Muslims' in
Gujaratin your imagination?

Or rather, do you mean that they are graciously being allowed by Modi to
stay free of further fears of being targeted for killing and raping by
Hindus? That case, you are wrong sir; instead, it is apparently because the
killing hordes themselves had realized that Modi is not  God to ensure them
impunity and because they come to realize that Modi himself is under the
shadow of trial under the IPC and the Cr PC for his culpability in what
transpired after Godhra.

>"they agree that their relatives are far happy and feel safety in Gujarat"

How  cool!
How strange of a people constituting about 1/5 th of the entire population
confiding the secret to you being allowed to feel safe in their own lands
and homes!

Best,
Venu.

http://venukm.blogspot.com/