[Reader-list] Hindu article

bipin aliens at dataone.in
Mon Jun 8 17:05:22 IST 2009

Dear Anupam,

Glad to know that you know very well and met professor Bandukwala. To quote
someone's view heard on TV debate show open forum is as good as his own
views only. I heard their views many times in shows like Mukabala, Big fight
and similar shows and I have mentioned their reference.

I don't want to discuss the election politics issue in Godhra. Since in my
discussion every time what I have opposed is vote bank politics only which
after independent congress played very well every time. All the party are
now following the same. If you want to say that its Muslim area and so
development is not there is rubbish argument. and if it true, in case of
Godhra as you mentioned, responsible authorities like Municipal Commissioner
and other authorized person should be punished. My point is to go for
development only. I had been once in Godhra and visited signal falia area
also during night time with family without any fear. So, the other area of
Godhra also.

What example you have cited for outskirts of Vadodara city is the story of
not Vadodara, but almost all the outskirts areas of the Indian cities/towns.
That way we lac in infrastructure and that we have to do first as the
development. Even in Ahmedabad, my home town where I stay, eastern outskirts
area remain undeveloped since many years. However, that area improved much
now and developed with all the facilities like better roads, drainage, water
supply.

You are mentioning Modi's comment for Mumbai police commissioner "that too
Muslim" but on what contest he has spoken. Make comment after going through
full speech what he said and just don't get into only two datas. As you
mentioned I am not big fan's Modi, but I am fan of development and whoever
does it I appreciate it and become fan of it. Whether it is Manmohan Singh,
Sheila Dikshit, Shivrajsinh Chauhan.

I am opposing the exaggeration made in case of Gujarat riots. Without go
into the root of it, one cannot assess the real things. If you go to the
history, the real state sponsored riot was played during congress rule in
Gujarat by Chiman Patel and Madhavsinh Solanki, where Hindu suffered a lot.
But since the Hindu was suffered no hallabol, no exaggeration was made!!!

Thanks for your guidance how to get in Vadodara. For your information, I am
visiting frequently to Vadodara and visited almost all the areas.

thanks
Bipin