[Reader-list] Fw: Re: i was stunned

Venugopalan K M kmvenuannur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 20:39:13 IST 2009

>"once balasaheb thakare had said, if pakistan wants kashmir (because
kashmir is a muslim majority state) then they will have to accept 20 crore
muslim refugees from india too.

i support this statement."(statement by Vedavati Jogi)

And can anybody say who is that person Vedavati was referring to?Going back
to that post, I guessed it could be a a two in one - of Balasaheb
Devaras(RSS former Chief) and Bal Thakkre(Shiva Sena supremo), in an
imaginary new avtar! called" Balasabeb Thakkre"!!
Perhaps the stuff is more that matters than name/names!
Venu.

http://venukm.blogspot.com/