[Reader-list] The Pinarayi Vijayan-Lavalin case

Venugopalan K M kmvenuannur at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 21:57:43 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh,

Noted and thank you for sending the link; I guess the issue involved
is than just those of federalism as some experts maintained earlier.
Even the CM is reported to have spoken in support of the action of the
Governor, which again,makes my earlier comment problematic.
Thanks.
Venu.

http://venukm.blogspot.com/