[Reader-list] "The demise of Pakistan is inevitable"

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 18:45:25 IST 2009

Dear Rakesh

I still disagree with your contention that "the aam aadmi in Pakistan in general has no concern with this agenda of the extremists.". You have to be informed on the various means of collection of funds in Pakistan with the expressed purpose of "Jihad" stated to shed your belief.

The people who contribute such funds in Pakistan are not 'fooled' into doing so. They are very well aware of what they are contributing for. Just as in India those who contribute funds that finance "Hindutva Terrorism" activities. The 'fooled into contributing' route through Temples, Mosques, Madrassas are only a part of the financing network.

On both sides of the border the 'elite' are not just the Governments, Militaries and some Journalists, Artists and People-to-People contact NGOs. They strategise themselves. They play games.

The 'hates' are embedded in the 'common people'. Anyone interested in Peace, Love and Amity between the two countries will have to tackle that 'embedded hate' and neutralise the source for such indoctrination.

We have veered away from "The demise of Pakistan is inevitable" piece. As I wrote earlier, I do not think that is a valid projection, nor would I want it to be so.

Drop a nuclear-bomb? Not even as rhetoric or as a joke would I consider that.

Kshmendra