[Reader-list] "Nyaya Bhoomi" - "Mission Mafia se Mukti"

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 16:14:42 IST 2009

http://www.nyayabhoomi.org/

Two very interesting comments on this website:

- Impatient about seeking a responsive & accountable form of governance, we hit at the base of corruption, nepotism & file-pushing culture every day. We should be able to improve the lives of 5% of India's population by 2012, 15% by 2015, and 50% by 2018.

- Global economic conditions have derailed our plans to develop this website into India's first portal on social and national issues. We now hope to re-begin work on it in the middle of 2009.

And then there is the "Autorickshaw Star Club"

And then there are the advices on "Right to Information" (RTI)

Kshmendra