[Reader-list] Hope in Iran?

rashneek kher rashneek at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 08:49:19 IST 2009

Dear Shudda,

Iran is so difficult a psyche that one wonders what is right and what is
wrong.A friend of mine from Iran once told me this.During Shah's regime I
used to wear long skirts and Shah's soldiers would literally pull it up to
my knees while now I wear a scraf and Basij pulls it to cover the last
strand of visible hair.
The problem with revolutions is that they breed counter-revolutions and
while one despotic regime goes another comes.Iran has seen enough of it
since the war with Arabs which they lost and the nation became an Islamic
post.Firdausi describes it so well in Shahnama.
Anyways one hopes that peace is restored in true sense of it and is
permanent and not fragile.

Best Regards

Rashneek

Rashneek Kher