[Reader-list] Ultras target Amarnath yatra; explosive defused

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 06:59:12 IST 2009

Hi Rakesh,
            I am still of the opinion that Terrorists/Militants are Terrorists/Militants irrespective of their religion but my perception that more hue and cry is made if the victims are from a specified religion. Please note that this perception whether right or wrong is based on mainly media reports. I advise you as well to be decent in your comments as having a perception whether right or wrong differently than yours does not make a person problem for the nation. It is the people who are playing divisive policies for vote bank politics to treat people on appeasement basis. I continue to stand for equality whether being a majority religion person or a minority religion person.Those who have a problem even with this cannot be more nationalistic than those who hold this view.
See the media reports for yourself Please.

(A.K.MALIK)