[Reader-list] Lalgarh does not exist

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 23 14:51:36 IST 2009

Just a problem regarding submissions of even licenced arms. Except holding weapons of mass destruction, with the present state of affairs, who can possibly rule out the necessity of holding arms, powerful ones with or without license(Does the Arms Act allow someone to posess automatic weapons). No I do not encourage use of them for slaughter, because I see manipulated friction as some kind of a restriction to growth of physical forces and to restore what I call party Raaj, ie equations varying within limits allowing brokers to thrive. At the same time Hunger, and other kind of deprivation by Goondas are more pressing constraints, If these need removed and Human Productiveness need Development of Capacity of Defend one self and the couregae and capacity to defend those defending ones self, so be it!People first need to raise above the terror. By the way when some hood lums started closing mandirs before a bandh called by de-facto state govt, I first
 thought htat hese people were somehow linked to opposition spreading terror and dis-content. But my later enquiries found out that not certain factions, but the ruling party as a whole were backing or side-lining such moves! Disillusioned, I ask for your opnions(open ended). The state declares rash driving and smoking in parks illegal, too!