[Reader-list] Very interesting Video - If authentic

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 23 14:59:38 IST 2009

Dear Kshmendra,
 First, my regards to you for your broad base of knowledge. We have read interesting articles about countries transforming themselves from political backwardness and reforming Islam. Intersting indeed as his reference to bethoven. Seems to bring some welcome change to the culture, welcome by people. Bandein Mein Dum to hain. By the Way I just learnt about facts of NY interrogation after 26/11, World Trade Centre, sentiliating!
Regards,
Subhrodip.