[Reader-list] [Lalgarh Does not Exist]

subhrodip sengupta sub_sengupta at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jun 26 01:25:29 IST 2009

Dear all,
One remains unheard unless he makes some news. So what does he do? Wait and die, too weak to defend himself? POwerless to even arrange a bhook hartal before a house, lest his daughter bears the consequences of his act?
Even the leaders accpeted commiting some kind of excesses. But the army never does. . . . .  . The debate continues. Did lalgarh die? Naah it got official and will live down generations as History in official records.
And as far as rape and murder is concerned, no person should be deprived of honour absolutely, but 'no person.......... life' unless under self defence, for defence is the best Intervention. We read abut who were killed, not what they did, and the question one fails to answer is, double satndards one for a minority and other for a ruling party, why7 doesn't one point out to CPM controlled villages where countless attrocities are committed, but WE DO NOT KNOW about it, beacuse entry of media is not allowed and tapes are snatched!Bye the way, tribals are one source of cheap labour, darn cheap!
Regards,
Subhrodip.