[Reader-list] contact details update

Magic Lantern Foundation info at magiclanternfoundation.org
Wed Mar 4 16:26:37 IST 2009

Greetings from Magic Lantern Foundation.

Our distribution network, Under Construction is conceived as a
non-broadcast, non-commercial distribution initiative for educational
films. Under Construction aims to bridge the gap between educational audio
visuals and audiences to facilitate a culture of vibrant discourse as well
as the ease of access to an eclectic collection from a single source.

We are updating our address list of institutions and individuals. It would
be of great help to us if you would kindly send us your current contact
details as follows:

Contact person:
Occupation/ profession :
Address: