[Reader-list] Cunning and scheming Displaced Kashmiri Pundits(?)

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 21:05:58 IST 2009

I don't see what is unusual here. A set of goons being considered to counter
another set of goons. Hasn't it been happening in the history?

I wownder if you had similar concerns when Pakistan based, Pakistan backed
"jihadi" elements entered Kashmir and ruthlessly butchered moderate muslims
andd Hindus. Wasn't it a case of ethnic cleansing? A psychological
operation? Or just commodification of a misplaced sense of communal bonding
used for Pakistani right wing politics?