[Reader-list] Cunning and scheming Displaced Kashmiri Pundits(?)

Kshmendra Kaul kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 14:40:05 IST 2009

Dear Taraprakash

1. I doubt it that you will receive a direct response to your counter questions directed at Wali Arifi since your questions show up his hypocrisy.

2. You similarly had some pointed question and comments for one M Yousuf in April 2008 (in the thread 'The Hindu on Tibet).  He never responded. In fact that is the last one saw of him on this List, at least as identifiable by his email address of  "yousufism AT gmail.com".

Kshmendra