[Reader-list] Panun expresses Shock at the loss of Dr.Amans murder

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 16:32:14 IST 2009

*                  Panun Kashmir*

                          177-F, Hari Nagar, Old Janipur -180007 Jammu

                                             email: panunwkpc3 at gmail.com,
panundkkaul at gmail.com

panunkashmirconvenor at gmail.com

                                            Phone: 0191-2533336, Cell-
09469370935

Convener: Dr. Agnishekhar

Date: 07-12-2008

                                            *Press-Release*

     *Panun Kashmir* expresses its strongest outrage at the murder of a
medical student in Tanda Himachal Pradesh.Dr. Agnishekhar while reacting on
the heinous incident expressed his shock and disbelief at the loss of life
of a young and innocent life. Aman Kachroo was at the threshold of a noble
and brilliant carrier but his life was cut shot by some criminals in brutal
and tortuous ragging.

                                                 Panun Kashmir urges the
chief minister of the Himachal Pradesh to bring the perpetrators of the
brutal murder to justice.Dr.Agnishekhar urged the authorities to bring to
book all the criminals who were responsible for the carnage and also take
strictest possible action against the authorities of the college who were
supposed to be the guardians and sentinels of the students. In this case the
authorities have completely failed to protect the life of a buding doctor.
This is despite the fact that there are strict guidelines by the Indian
Medical Association on the menace of ragging and even the affiliation of the
college can be cancelled on this issue.

                                                   We are watching the
situation as it develops, as of now two of the perpetrators are still at
large and we appeal the law enforcement agencies to arrest them immediately.
We shall be revealing our next course of action after our meeting with the
members of our chapter in Himachal Pradesh.

                                                        Namaskar and ORZU

*Dr.Agnishekhar*

Convener