[Reader-list] [Announcements] Great news for Indian artists participating in Jakarta exhibition

Ajit Vahadane admin at indianfinearts.com
Wed Mar 11 20:23:24 IST 2009

Dear Artists friends,

We are happy tell you that now our 9th Indian art exhibition will be part of big Indian cultural festival being held in Jakarta by Indian embassy and Indian cultural centre in Jakarta.

It will consist of Indian Dances / Theatre performances / Musical performances / Indian films and many other interesting cultural events.There will be heavy publicity for this festival and our exhibition will be held within this festival.Our director of Indian cultural centre has already agreed to it and we shall have a great media coverage for our exhibition in Jakarta,Indonesia.Even if there is any change in this cultural festival or cancellation,our exhibition will still be held with help from Indian cultural centre  and Indian embassy without any problem just like our last 8 exhibitions in Indonesia.

Last date for sending your entries for paintings exhibition 30th April 2009.You need to send full resume in word file and all images of artworks in jpeg small files for selection process to admin at indianfinearts.com

Full details can be read at our website www.indianfinearts.com

The final selection of artists will be over by 1st week of May  2009 and all selected artists will have to send their contribution of Rs.20000 or Rs.25000 and painting in rolled form in second and third  week of May 2009.

If you have any questions, please email me or call me on 9821656016

Thanking you and expecting you high class creative entries for 9th Indian art exhibition in Jakarta.This is going to be the biggest exhibition so far in Indonesia.

Your's Sincerely,
Ajit Vahadane
Organiser,
Indian artists network
www.indianfinearts.com
admin at indianfinearts.com
Jakarta Mobile:+62-81317489896
Mumbai Mobile:+91-9821656016

Go Global! join International artists network
http://internationalartistsnetwork.ning.com/