[Reader-list] Fifth posting

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 21:21:24 IST 2009

I am not sure I will be able to offer some suggestions. But for anyone else
to suggest something you need to provide more information.
Who are you planning it for? Who will be the target audience? If students,
what age group? Is it a primary level school? Or higher secondary? Classical
music means nothing, unless you specify you want an instrumentalist, a
vocalist or classical dance performer?