[Reader-list] Hindus, Muslims celebrate Lucknow's 'Holi Baraat'

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 13 06:30:59 IST 2009

Dear Kshmendra

I do not know whether that world was different from ours as I do think that
our world could be not so dissimilar from that and it is not merely a matter
of interpretation alone but rather a matter of belief. And maybe it is just
up to people like you and me to strive towards that or maybe in times of
fleeting belief not only in ourselves but also in the world around as we
seem to miss the woods for the trees.

so...

Regards

Taha