[Reader-list] NAWAZ SHERIF: The Future 'MARTYR' of Pakistan?

S J comradesaad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:23:27 IST 2009

First of all by 'martyr',here, i mean one who killed, by CIA or governmentor
policy-makers etc, for some political reason/s [not one who die for some
pious cause or mission].
now come to the point, In South Asian countries, the characters of leaders
are very weak so they can't be used after their deaths since their
popularity decreases as time passes. But by killing them, and thus making
them 'shaheed', policy makers can achieve their goals. For example Gandhis,
Jinnah, Liaqat Ali, Mujib urehman, Bhuttos, Iltafbhais, etc all were killed
for making them popular in masses so that people may think they die for
their 'holy' mission.
Today, nearly all political parties of Pakistan have sufficient number of
(so-called)'martyrs' but we see PML(N) has a deficiency of 'Shaheeds' so on
the bases of my political knowledge, i prophesies or anticipate that Mian
Nawaz Sharif will not die a natural death. He has to give his 'life' in
order to enhance the 'life span' of PML(N) and sharifs in politics.
So you will see, it'll be fulfilled one day!

Saad Ahmad Baksh

--
Live And Let Live!