[Reader-list] Hindu families in Pakistan feel scared, India grants Visa

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 18 09:14:22 IST 2009

Dear Kshmendera

Thank you for a thought provoking mail on political theory 101 and political
philosophy 101 with respect to the idea of just and unjust distribution and
eligibility of recipients with respect to any such distribution. It was most
instructive to go through your thoughts.

I have only one question and I do not even desire a justification of your
position on this one.

In your response you articulate, 'India is not a Nation State.'

Now my question to you is this- Do you actually believe, India is Not a
Nation State? lol (All the brooding anarchists on this list must sit up and
take notice)

Warm regards

Taha

PS: While answering, A simple yes or no would suffice.