[Reader-list] PK - Fwd: [PR] Fwd: Jashn-i-adl

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 23:30:28 IST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: fauzia Minallah <funkor_childart at yahoo.com>
Date: 2009/3/18
Subject: Re: Jashn-i-adl

     All those who have been involved in the Lawyers movement had our moment
of jubilation. While Naek, Khosa, Babar Awan and Rehman Malik are upto more
dirty tricks we will always remember 16th March as the day of 'ADL' which we
celebrated with singing and clapping, with the RIGHT WING & LEFT WING, jeans
clad and Hijab Clad, Pathan, Punjabi, baluchi, Brahui, Sindhi, Christian,
Muslim, babies, old men and women, taxi drivers, labourers as well as the
elite well off,  we were all rejoicing, mesmerised by the young talented
group LAAL.
rejoice with the lawyers and the civil society,   click on the video below.
    [image: Justice
Day]<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dSz0_-wk3c&feature=channel_page>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dSz0_-wk3c&feature=channel_page