[Reader-list] Nawaz Sharif_ The Future 'Martyr' of Pakistani Politics

yasir ~يا سر yasir.media at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 02:05:14 IST 2009

a bomb did go off after the Long March in Rawalpindi/Islamabad. One can
imagine its was meant for Nawaz Sharif.
the thing is that no one will know ever whether any of the quotes are true:

   - its Rehman Malik the'advisor' to the Interior ministry )since he is
   unelected and there is no minister) - you can imagine the cronyism here. i
   think its likely he was trying to prove himself right that theat the long
   march had a terrorist threat :D
   - its raw trying to destabilize and kill the last popular leader
   - its the US as always