[Reader-list] FW: prayer meeting for smitu

S. Jabbar sonia.jabbar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 14:29:55 IST 2009

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Shivani Chaudhry <schaudhry at hic-sarp.org>
> Date:  March 25 2009 10:56:06 AM GMT+05:30
> Subject: prayer meeting for smitu
>

> Dear friends,
>

> A prayer meeting will be held in remembrance of Smitu Kothari -- a dear
> friend, comrade, beacon, mentor, inspiration -- who left us too soon and too
> suddenly.
>

> Thursday 26th March 2009
>
> 5 - 6 PM
>

> Chinmaya Mission, 89 Lodhi Estate, Lodhi Road, New Delhi
>
> (phone: 2469 - 7848)
>

> Please pass the message on to friends of Smitu who would like to be there.
>

> Thank you.
>

> in grief,
>
> shivani

______________________________
Jai Sen
jai.sen at cacim.net
CACIM, A-3 Defence Colony, New Delhi 110 024, India
www.cacim.net
Ph : +91-11-4155 1521, +91-98189 11325 - PLEASE NOTE NEW SECOND NUMBER !

Check out the OpenSpaceForum @ www.openspaceforum.net

Subscribe to WSFDiscuss, an open and unmoderated forum on the World Social
Forum and on related social and political movements and issues. Simply send
an empty email to worldsocialforum-discuss-subscribe at openspaceforum.net

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

Note : In case you are having problems opening any Word attachments I have
sent you here, you could try one of the following : (a) Put your cursor on
the icon, do a right click, see ŒOpen With¹, and open with WordŠ; or (b),
try saving the document onto your desktop or hard disc, and then opening
it.  With apologies in advance if this advice seems to question your
technological literacyŠ

------ End of Forwarded Message