[Reader-list] The decline of the ‘encounter death’

taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 07:24:47 IST 2009

I seem to agree with Swami's analysis. He is wrong if India means some nooks
and corners in Gujarat, U.P. and Hyderabad.
I personally believe that analyzing every police atrocity, every social
discrimination tfrom religious angle is a conspiracy of the religious
extremists to weaken the progressive movement in India. I also believe that
only secular power left in India is that of Maoists who, if need be, take on
green brigade in Bihar, take on RSS in Kandmal, Orisa and don't mind
attacking a church in Maha Rashtra and elsewhere. Let me clarify that this
is just my belief for which I have no qualitative or quantitative to
support. So if someone thinks otherwise, they may be right. I just don't
want to argue on this.