[Reader-list] Mallika Sarabhai's Public Meeting in JNU on 31st March

bipin aliens at dataone.in
Mon Mar 30 15:50:26 IST 2009

Dear Asit,

I have given answer to Mr. Ranjan Kamath for supporting Mallika Sarabhai.
Same answer giving bellow. Please read it patiently.

It’s surprising that you are encouraging Mallika Sarabhai against veteran
leader like Advani. She is only rich class goons, supporter of anti Gujarat
activist like Megha Patker, one of the pseudo-secularist and most selfish
lady. I give salute to her for her dancing ability, but not at all social
activists. She uses their money power for social activity to become popular
in the high society and not doing any real grass root level social work.

I am giving my analysis since independence as under. Please read it
patiently.

In the 60 years of Independence, the things improving at very slow rate.
Today poverty is 25 % below poverty line which was about 75 % at the time
independence. It took 50/55 years for reduction of 50% poverty and major
reduction took place after 1991 only when reform started. You can’t expect
miracle in 5/6 years.

Govt. job is to create opportunity by way of developing infrastructure in
the field of Power, Road, Port, Airport which helps in the overall
development. This key development was ignored since independence for about
50 years. During Narsimharao rule he took bold step by bringing Dr.
Manmohansingh as Finance Minister, a non-politician and started free economy
which was necessary to develop competitiveness in the Indian industries. At
that time (1992-93) my friends/business ally telling that by cut in import
duty Indian industries will die. But, I told them that nothing will happen
and with this step Indian industries will grow very well and within 10 years
Indian industries were capable to buy foreign industries. Rajiv Gandhi has
also done good job in the communication field and brought computer age.

At this stage also, infrastructure development was not upto the mark, which
was started in big scale by Atalji in the field of Road, Power, Airports.
Many were arguing why wasting in road to run luxury cars. I replied that 85%
roads are used by trucks for transportation and with the improved quality of
road transportation becomes chip and ultimately benefited to people only.
This infrastructure of Road development running in the fast pace were slowed
down drastically when UPA came to power because of communists and Laluji.
This infrastructural development should have been started after 5/10 years
of independence and in that case India would have been super power by now.

But sorry to say that Congress was after vote bank politics only
(Particularly from the Indira Gandhi rule. Corruption has also started
heavily during her rule) and there policies were decided keeping in the mind
of minority vote bank. So, to counter this minority vote bank BJP started
vowing major vote bank of Hindu and vicious circle started. Of course they
apply tit for tat policy. (Loha, lohe ko kate)

Nuclear agreement with US was initiated by NDA govt. only and I doubt even
congress would have thought in this line to do such agreement. However, it
was initiated once one has to go on that direction and if Manmohansingh
(non-politician, non-congress originally) was not there as PM, it would have
not been done. BJP was opposing for some clause of it included on the
pressure of US. This agreement was necessary because our nuclear plant
producing power was not working without fuel like uranium and to run this
plant we require the fuel else they would have been scrapped.

In India we talk about the lack of cleanliness of roads and public places. I
do not blame any govt. for this, the un-disciplined public is responsible
for it. To bring discipline, I think we should make compulsory NCC subject
in the college. It was there earlier, but Indira has removed it. Today, if
anyone talks to bring NCC back, National anthem/prayer like vandemataram,
Surya-namaskar for exercise purpose (its best exercise) or any such type,
but the so called pseudo-secularist comes in the media to oppose it with the
argument that you are forcing Hinduism. They are not real secular, but worry
for their vote bank. These are all steps bring discipline and nationality
(not Hinduism).

I remember when Atalji became PM, I wrote one letter to PMO with suggestions
like: The reservation policy benefit can be given to those family having
family planning (2 children) or at the most 3 children. I got just one line
answer: Thanks. Good suggestion, we will think over it. I gave this
suggestions to one my friend in the congress also, but he told that no one
like to lose back-ward class votes by applying this, though its good
suggestion. Vote bank politics is biggest hindrance in India to grow
healthily.

The world fascism used for BJP is created by media and Pseudo secularist.
Most of them for the sake of power joined hand with BJP and now to get minor
vote they create show of not supporting BJP. Please indicate me during NDA
rule, have they took any of the steps against minor community? No. Even they
increase subsidy for Huj. Of course, I personally oppose such pilgrimage
subsidy. It should be abolish completely for all. It is wastage of tax
payers's money only.

Bellow is few examples of communal steps taken by congressy.

Mr. Nehru, no doubt he was great leader, but his mistakes to take Kashmir
issue in the UN in spite of warning from fellow members. For this mistake,
we are still suffering. Since his biased behavior towards Sheikh Abdullah
(may be due to religious nature or friendship god knows) created the Kashmir
problem. His policy towards Kashmir was guided by Sheikh Abdullah only. This
is general persuasion may be I might be wrong. But, things happen on those
days leads to this belief. He was even not listening to his fellow member
also like Mr. Sardar Patel for this matter, who succeeded to do some
extraordinary tough job after independence. Ignorance of Mr. Patel is still
going on by congress or Nehru/Gandhi family. This might be the root of

religionism and/or minor vote bank politics coming inherence in congress.
Mrs. Indira Gandhi was also great leader, but deviate court orders and
imposes of emergency was non-regrettable mistakes. She won the war in 1971
and there was golden chance to solve Kashmir problem, but she didn't thought
on that line, may be minor vote bank politics in mind. The dynamic PM like
Rajiv Gandhi has reverted Shah Bano court case just to appease minority and
there after open Ram-Mandir lock to appease Hindu. Actually this is the root
of

Hindu-Muslim riot occur thereafter.

So, my dear friend, minor vote bank politics played by congress since
independence is the key root for lack of development and to counter this BJP
has started to vow major Hindu vote bank. However, such gimmick is not
working much and voter become smarter now. So, the congress day by day
looses their grip. Whoever, does real developmental work will get elected in
the near future and this is good sign of real reform.

By the way, I am not belonging to any political party and giving these as
neutral point of view. While your support and act shows bias behavior or
strong anti BJP stance. I don't say BJP is right in all the way, but during
their 6 years rule real infrastructural development work was initiated.

thanks
Bipin