[Reader-list] Modi and the brush of black colour.

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:32:12 IST 2009

Dear Rajen,

Yes Modi is a better cheif minister than many other states because he can
afford better PR persons and even more far reaching PR stunts. Just like how
you purchase a product after looking at an advertisement, you expect people
would buy modi's argument. thanks to showoffs like modi, the poorest of the
poor district such as Dahod (which was at one point of time an important
railway hub) has loots in which 20 people armed tribals get together would
rob a marriage party, so they can at least stay home till the kharif
cropping season begins. when these robbers get arrested, they turn out to be
construction workers, who are home to wait for monsoons, so they can use
whatever amount of money to buy fertilisers for the genetically modified
crops for just the only cropping season -- kharif. there are no other
cropping seasons here as it remains mostly dry. narmada canal waters do not
come here. oh by the way there are three dams close to the district, but the
waters cater to mehsana (from where modi is) and Kheda.

thanks anupam