[Reader-list] The Islamic Flag of Indian Muslims

Rakesh Iyer rakesh.rnbdj at gmail.com
Tue May 5 21:30:26 IST 2009

Dear Kshamendra (and all those who often target Indian Muslims indirectly
and directly in this manner)

It was said by Jesus Christ and even Gandhi himself, that before pointing
towards others, one should point towards oneself. Therefore, before pointing
fingers at others, (like Indian Muslims or Muslims of India or Muslims in
India, whatever category you may like), please specify what has the Sangh
Parivar done for India except abetting rapes and murders? Forget that,
please specify what has your contribution been to India for that matter,
whether it be good or bad.

As far as I see myself, I haven't done anything. And I believe it's better
to first do something for the country and thereby prove my own loyalty to
it, rather than questioning someone else's loyalty again and again, and
thereby asking them to prove it.

It is utterly disgusting that some day or the other, Indian Muslims (by this
I simply mean Muslims who are citizens of the Indian state) are equated with
Pakistan. And here are some greats always targetting them again and again to
prove their loyalty, when the fact is that even if all of them turn soldiers
and protect our borders, or do any amount of sacrifice for this nation
state, some of us would still be unsatisfied of that, and God knows what we
may ask from them to prove their loyalty further.

Regards

Rakesh